GOLDEN AEROSOL VARNISH - GLOSS ARCHIVAL GLOSS
- GOLDEN Archival Varnish is a protective finish for fine artwork.
- It can be used over a wide variety of paints, including acrylic, oil, alkyd, watercolor, and casein.
- Formulated with 100% acrylic resins, it produces a flexible, clear film to protect against environmental concerns such as ultraviolet light, dirt and moisture.
- It's made by reducing standard GOLDEN MSA Varnish (w/UVLS) with fast drying acetone and a propellant to create an easy to use spray product.
- Properly applied, it can create a durable, even film.
- The coating is removable and resistant to yellowing.
- It should adhere well to most non-oily surfaces.