DECORATIVE PAINT - PÉBÉO PORCELAINE - SUR PORCELAINE ET CÉRAMIQUE
Porcelain 150 outliners, in a nozzle tube, can be used for outlining work and containing colours.
- Superb enamelled appearance after firing.
- Excellent light resistance.
- The colors are miscible with each other.
- They can be used on porcelain, earthenware, ceramic, etc. "Pyrex", "Arcopal" or equivalent type supports must not be used.
- They require 72 hours with light washing without soaking.
- Firing of colors for use in the dishwasher: 35 minutes at 150 ° C (stabilized temperature) in a household oven, after 24 hours of drying minimum.
- After cooking: Resistance to the dishwasher, alcohols, solvents and usual detergents.
- For better resistance / durability, use an ECO cycle machine wash and ideally position in the top basket.
- Fears frost