Transparent, glossy and solid, Crystal resin is ideal for casting in moulds or on rimmed supports (jewellery, frames), inclusions and even as a protective varnish.
You can add dried plants to the casts.
Once cured, the resin will not withstand prolonged contact at temperatures above 50°C or below 0°C.
- Media: Multi-surfaces ( Metal, painted wood, canvas, silicone, plastic ...)
- Mixing: 1 part Crystal B hardener to 2 parts Cristal A resin
- Casting thickness: up to 2 cm thick, it is not recommended for casting large pieces
- Setting time is 12h of dry surfaces or 24h of Fully set surfaces : 24h
- Avoid contact with eyes and skin, wear gloves.
- Do not mix the components of Bio Crystal Resin with other components of the Gédéo resins range.
- Gédéo resins are not intended to come into contact with food.
- Make sure your mould is clean and entirely free of oils before casting (if necessary, wipe over with a cloth soaked in alcohol)
- Resin creations, even when dry, cannot withstand contact with water