• Slow-drying Painting with a slightly softer consistency than the Golden High Viscosity range.
• Obtaining excellent finishes for some printing techniques.
• Reducing paint waste and preserving the color mix for future use (Artists who cover their palettes or use sealed containers are able to use the same colors for weeks )
• It can be reactivated with thinner, OPEN acrylic gel, OPEN acrylic medium or by adding fresh paint.
• It is recommended to use only the colors open finely ( < 1 mm).
• Drying time can also be accelerated by mixing open with faster-drying acrylics such as fluid colors and high viscosity.
• Do not mix with oils.
• For best adhesion, paint on clean, dry substrates that are free of oils and wax.
• Avoid freezing.
• Clean tools with soap and water.